We are hiring talent worldwide to foster the potential of our high-performing, multinational team. We excel in providing outstanding customer service in a very competitive Forex market. Industry-focused resources mark FXChoice as trusted broker, and we do our utmost to deserve and keep this reputation.
Who are we looking for to join our team? Successful applicants will be highly motivated and:
- have strong interpersonal skills;
- have a global and multicultural mind-set;
- know that client focus is of paramount importance to the Forex industry;
- adapt quickly to new, web-based digital working environments;
- are ready to position themselves on a permanent learning curve;
- be proactive when faced with challenging scenarios.
We believe that a comfortable working environment and employee well-being boost the productivity of the company, as well as boost the loyalty of our colleagues; this is why our company is one of the best places to work. We trust our employees and help them to improve their professional competencies, so you can work with FXChoice not only in our green offices, but also remotely.
We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience and skills. We also offer a performance-based quarterly bonus, not to mention many other incentives and perks that we are sure will make you want to stay with us, long term.
Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist
We are looking for highly competent Currency Researchers/Strategists who can combine strong analytical skills with a flair for writing/editing. Such experts are the core specialists of any mature Forex company; we are therefore prepared to recruit star talents and offer special employment conditions.
To produce analytical research and to write reports concerning Forex market trends on a daily and monthly basis. The main focus of the successful candidates will be on market-moving events concerning G7 countries, exotic currencies (including cryptocurrencies), precious metals and СFDs.
We are seeking mature candidates with experience in:
- providing trustworthy forecasts based on quantitative analysis and financial modeling;
- creating outstanding digital content focused on an English speaking audience (Forex traders);
- writing daily news and long reads, blogging and SMM (considered an advantage).
Applicants of choice will have:
- a native level of English (or very close to it);
- strong writing/editorial and analytical skills;
- the ability to generate valuable and easy-to-use content;
- a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Forex market analytical research and editing/writing;
- an adequate portfolio proving outstanding experience;
- good interpersonal skills to become an organic part of our multinational team.
We offer a very competitive salary, depending on the successful candidates’ experience and skills. We also offer a performance-based quarterly bonus, not to mention many other incentives and perks that we are sure will make the right candidates want to stay with us, long term.
If you’re interested in joining FXChoice, please send your CV to email@example.com. If there are no vacancies currently suitable for you, but you are an experienced professional with a deep understanding of the Forex market, we will keep your CV in our database for future use.