We are hiring talent worldwide to foster the potential of our high-performing, multinational team. We excel in providing outstanding customer service in a very competitive Forex market. Industry-focused resources mark FXChoice as trusted broker, and we do our utmost to deserve and keep this reputation.
Who are we looking for to join our team? Successful applicants will be highly motivated and:
- have strong interpersonal skills;
- have a global and multicultural mind-set;
- know that client focus is of paramount importance to the Forex industry;
- adapt quickly to new, web-based digital working environments;
- are ready to position themselves on a permanent learning curve;
- be proactive when faced with challenging scenarios.
We believe that a comfortable working environment and employee well-being boost the productivity of the company, as well as boost the loyalty of our colleagues; this is why our company is one of the best places to work. We trust our employees and help them to improve their professional competencies, so you can work with FXChoice not only in our green offices, but also remotely.
We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience and skills. We also offer a performance-based quarterly bonus, not to mention many other incentives and perks that we are sure will make you want to stay with us, long term.
Currency Researcher/Currency Strategist
We are looking for highly competent Currency Researchers/Strategists who can combine strong analytical skills with a flair for writing/editing. Such experts are the core specialists of any mature Forex company; we are therefore prepared to recruit star talents and offer special employment conditions.
To produce analytical research and to write reports concerning Forex market trends on a daily and monthly basis. The main focus of the successful candidates will be on market-moving events concerning G7 countries, exotic currencies (including cryptocurrencies), precious metals and СFDs.
We are seeking mature candidates with experience in:
- providing trustworthy forecasts based on quantitative analysis and financial modeling;
- creating outstanding digital content focused on an English speaking audience (Forex traders);
- writing daily news and long reads, blogging and SMM (considered an advantage).
Applicants of choice will have:
- a native level of English (or very close to it);
- strong writing/editorial and analytical skills;
- the ability to generate valuable and easy-to-use content;
- a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Forex market analytical research and editing/writing;
- an adequate portfolio proving outstanding experience;
- good interpersonal skills to become an organic part of our multinational team.
We offer a very competitive salary, depending on the successful candidates’ experience and skills. We also offer a performance-based quarterly bonus, not to mention many other incentives and perks that we are sure will make the right candidates want to stay with us, long term.
Bilingual Customer Support Representative English/Chinese (Mandarin)
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative with a high competency in both English and Chinese. The right candidate will work in our small, but agile team, meeting the demands of our company in a highly competitive market.
The successful candidate can expect a long training period (up to one month) and strong mentor support during the first few months of employment. We understand that working in a new sphere can be daunting, and we want to make sure you have the best training to tackle the financial services industry.
With the wellbeing of our colleagues of critical importance, we plan to continue remote working until the pandemic subsides, but we expect our team to return to our offices when it does. As a multinational company we encourage international co-operation – today our customer service colleagues represent different countries: Philippines, Mexico, Indonesia, Czech Republic and other. Some of them are working 100% remotely.
FxChoice Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will:
- act as a liaison;
- provide product/service information;
- resolve problems with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of chats, tickets and incoming calls
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Resiliency to deal effectively with stressed and upset customers
- Ability to build positive rapport, communicate and control customer contacts
- Ability to adapt quickly to product and procedure changes
- Ability to maintain full concentration whilst working from home
- Readiness to work during China’s day time (GMT+8 time zone)
- At least one year of previous customer service experience, preferably with a forex/finance company
Competitive salary plus semi-annual performance bonus (you’ll become eligible when your probation period ends successfully).
Paid vacation (12 days) and sick time.
If you’re interested in joining FXChoice, please send your CV to email@example.com. If there are no vacancies currently suitable for you, but you are an experienced professional with a deep understanding of the Forex market, we will keep your CV in our database for future use.