This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Monday, 11th November
- 11:30: GBP — GDP
- 11:30: GBP — Goods Trade Balance
Tuesday, 12th November
- 11:30: GBP — Avg Wk Earnings
- 11:30: GBP — Claimant Count Unem Chng
- 11:30: GBP — ILO Unemployment Rate
Wednesday, 13th November
- 03:00: NZD — Cen Bank Interest Rate
- 09:00: EUR — German CPI
- 11:30: GBP — CPI
- 15:30: USD — CPI
Thursday, 14th November
- 01:50: JPY — GDP
- 02:30: AUD — Employment
- 02:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 09:00: EUR — German GDP Flash
- 12:00: EUR — GDP Flash Estimate
- 21:00: MXN — Interest Rate
Friday, 15th November
- 12:00: EUR — Inflation Final
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
For a quick and complete view of all the upcoming economic news events, use the link to view our convenient economic calendar.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.