This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 13th August
- 09:00: EUR — German CPI Final
- 11:30: GBP — Avg Wk Earnings 3M YY
- 11:30: GBP — Claimant Count Unem Chng
- 11:30: GBP — ILO Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — CPI
Wednesday, 14th August
- 09:00: EUR — German GDP Flash
- 11:30: GBP — CPI
- 12:00: EUR — GDP Flash Estimate
Thursday, 15th August
- 04:30: AUD — Employment
- 04:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 21:00: MXN — Interest Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.