Monday, 18th October
- 00:45: NZD — CPI
Tuesday, 19th October
- 03:30: AUD — Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 18:00: USD — FOMC Member Daly Speaks
- 21:50: USD — FOMC Member Bostic Speaks
Wednesday, 20th October
- 02:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 19:00: USD — FOMC Member Evans Speaks
- 21:00: USD — Beige Book
Thursday, 21st October
- 15:30: CAD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 22:00: AUD — RBA Gov Lowe Speaks
Friday, 22nd October
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
- 17:00: USD — FOMC Member Daly Speaks
WTICrude expiration expiration
Tuesday, 19th October, at market close, — WTICrude expiration trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.