Tuesday, 19th January
- 09:00: EUR — German CPI
Wednesday, 20th January
- 09:00: GBP — CPI
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — CPI
- 17:00: CAD — Overnight Rate
Thursday, 21st January
- 01:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 02:30: AUD — Employment Change
- 02:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: CAD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 23:45: NZD — CPI
Friday, 22nd January
- 01:30: JPY — CPI
Tuesday, 19th January, at market close — WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.