Monday, 2nd May
- 17:00: USD — ISM Manufacturing PMI
Tuesday, 3rd May
- 07:30: AUD — Cash Rate
Wednesday, 4th May
- 01:45: NZD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
- 15:30: USD — Trade Balance
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 21:00: USD — Federal Funds Rate
Thursday, 5th May
- 04:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 14:00: GBP — BOE Monetary Policy Report
- 14:00: GBP — Official Bank Rate
Friday, 6th May
- 02:30: JPY — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
- Monday, 2 May: trading hours will change for the UK bank holiday. See full schedule.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.