Monday, 23rd May
- 19:15: EUR — German Buba President Nagel Speaks
Tuesday, 24th May
- 02:00: USD — FOMC Member George Speaks
- 08:00: JPY — BOJ Core CPI
Wednesday, 25th May
- 05:00: NZD — Official Cash Rate
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 26th May
- 15:30: USD — GDP
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 27th May
- 02:30: JPY — Tokyo Core CPI
- 14:35: USD — Goods Trade Balance
Monday, 30th May — trading hours will change around Memorial Day in the US. Look out for a detailed announcement in your inbox and in Company news early in the week.
Monday, 30th May, at market close — .BrentCrud trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.