This week’s significant economic announcements and the currencies affected are listed below. You may want to factor them into your trading decisions this week:
Thursday, 3rd January
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
Friday, 4th January
- 10:55: EUR — German Unemployment Chg SA
- 10:55: EUR — German Unemployment Rate SA
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
For a quick and complete view of all the upcoming economic news events, use the link to view our convenient economic calendar.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.