This is just a quick warning to notify you of potentially volatile economic events taking place this week. We recommend you take them into consideration when trading.
Tuesday, 3rd December
- 05:30: AUD — RBA Cash Rate
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
Wednesday, 4th December
- 02:30: AUD — GDP
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
- 17:00: CAD — BoC Rate Decision
Thursday, 5th December
- 02:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 12:00: EUR — GDP Revised
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
Friday, 6th December
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
* All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.