We are writing to give you advanced warning of potential volatility on the back of significant economic announcements. You may want to consider these announcements and factor them into your trading decisions.
The significant announcements and the currencies affected include:
- 02:30: JPY — Unemployment Rate
- 11:55: EUR — German Unemployment Chg SA
- 11:55: EUR — German Unemployment Rate SA
- 16:00: EUR — German CPI
- 03:30: AUD — CPI
- 13:00: EUR — Unemployment Rate
- 15:15: USD — ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — GDP MM
- 03:30: AUD — Trade Balance G&S
- 11:15: CHF — CPI MM
- 15:00: GBP — BOE Bank Rate
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Payrolls
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
- 16:30: CAD — Trade Balance
All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
For a quick and complete view of all the upcoming economic news events, use the link to view our convenient economic calendar.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.