Wednesday, 31st March
- 09:00: GBP — GDP
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — GDP
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 1st April
- 03:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
Friday, 2nd April
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
Tuesday, 30th March, at market close — BrentCrud trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
2-5 April – Trading hours will be affected. Look out for a detailed schedule in Company news and in your inbox early in the week. FXChoice Support & Finance Departments will be open as usual.
* All times are Server Time GMT+3 (the new server time, changed from GMT+2 last week).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.