Card refund policy
- The refunds have to be made in the same currency as the initial deposit.
- The client can’t request the refund in an amount greater than the deposit amount unless the relevant card processor and client bank allow such transactions. In other words, the total amount of the refund can’t be higher than the total sum of the deposit.
- Third-party payments are not allowed. Amounts deposited from a third-party card will be refunded to the same card once FXChoice has been provided with the card holder’s ID documents.
- The client is entitled to use more than one card as long as they all belong to the client; however, p.2 will still be applicable to each card separately.
- To comply with the provision contained in p.2, one payment request can sometimes be processed in several transactions.
- In the event of an expired card used to deposit, or it is changed, refunds are technically not possible and in such cases FXChoice is entitled to decline the requested transaction applying the provision set forth in p.1 of our Refund Policy.
- The fee charged will depend on the card processor available for each country.
- To process a withdrawal, FXChoice is entitled to request additional documentation related to the payment, if necessary, to comply with legal requirements and internal procedures.