User Profile Verification Procedure
How do I verify my user profile?
We require verification of your identity*. These requirements can be met by uploading the documents listed below to your profile. Please log in to your Backoffice user profile to upload your documents.
You need to provide one of the listed documents below to confirm your identity.
Proof of Identity
To verify your identity, we need to see a clear colour copy of the front and back of your government-issued document. This could either be done by scanning the document or by taking a high-resolution digital photograph. The proof of identity document must show your full name, your photo, document number, date of birth, and your complete home address as registered in your FXChoice user profile.
- Copy of a valid passport (including the page showing your signature)
- Copy of a valid national identity card (front and back)
- Copy of a valid driving license (front and back)
- Permanent residency or alien registration card (front and back)
When sending your documents, please ensure they meet the following criteria:
- Use *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png, *.gif or *.pdf
- Must submit in colour
- Maximum size of each uploaded document should not exceed 15 MB
- Each side of the document should be uploaded separately
- Ensure that all four edges are clearly visible
- Document must be high quality; make sure it is readable
Once all requirements have been met, your account will be activated and you will be able to deposit funds. If you face any difficulty verifying your user profile, please feel free to Contact us.
* Clients from the following countries are not accepted:
Afghanistan, Belize, Iraq, Italy, North Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, The United States of America, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands.