FX Choice Limited (hereinafter ‘FXChoice’) is an Investment Firm regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (license number: 000067/96).
FXChoice does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients’ portfolio or its value at any time, or any money invested in any financial instrument.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the Company, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate and it is even possible that the investment may become of no value.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that they run a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and they accept and declare that they are willing to undertake this risk.
The Client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless they know and understand the feature risks involved for each Financial Instrument.
The Client should declare that they have read, comprehended and unreservedly accepted the following:
- Information of the previous performance of a Financial Instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which the said information refers.
- Some Financial Instruments may not become immediately liquid as a result e.g. of reduced demand and the Client may not be in a position to sell them or easily obtain information on the value of these Financial Instruments or the extent of the associated risks.
- When a Financial Instrument is traded in a currency other than the currency of the Client’s country of residence, any changes in the exchange rates may have a negative effect on its value, price and performance.
- A Financial Instrument on foreign markets may entail risks different to the usual risks of the markets in the Client’s country of residence. In some cases, these risks may be greater. The prospect of profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets is also affected by exchange rate fluctuation.
- A Derivative Financial Instrument (i.e. option, future, forward, swap, contract for difference) may be a non-delivery spot transaction giving an opportunity to make profit on changes in currency rates, commodity, stock market indices or share prices called the underlying instrument.
- The value of the derivative financial instrument may be directly affected by the price of the security or any other underlying asset which is the object of the acquisition.
- The Client must not purchase a derivative financial instrument unless they are willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which they have invested and also any additional commission and other expenses incurred.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that there may be other risks which are not detailed above.
Virtual (Crypto) currencies – Risk Warning Notice
All trading involves risk of capital loss.
Virtual (Crypto) currencies such as Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies are not regulated by any regulatory body and are therefore not protected if the platform that exchanges or holds the virtual currency fails or goes out of business. There is always a risk associated with buying, holding or trading virtual currencies.
Clients should be aware that the IFSC does not regulate or license virtual currencies; therefore, virtual currencies fall outside the scope of the Company regulated investment services.
The prices of Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, may fluctuate rapidly, widely, irrespective of the overall market conditions and may result in loss of all the invested capital over a short period. Please be aware of all the risks associated with trading Cryptocurrency. Before getting involved with trading or investing in Cryptocurrency, it is necessary to have detailed and updated knowledge of related blockchain technologies.
You hereby acknowledge and accept that by reading this Risk Warning Notice you have been informed of the particular risks involved in investment decisions relating to Cryptocurrencies. You hereby acknowledge and understand that the information included in this Warning cannot and does not disclose or clarify in full the whole spectrum of risks involved in trading or investing in Cryptocurrency.
The Client should take the risk that their trades in Financial Instruments may be, or later become, subject to tax and/or any other duty for example because of changes in legislation or his personal circumstances. The Company does not warrant that no tax and/or any other stamp duty will be payable. The Client should be responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of their trades.