On 28th & 29th November, trading hours will be affected for some instruments due to the US Thanksgiving holiday:
Thursday, 28th November:
- US30Index, US500Index, USTECHIndex, JAPANIndex, WTICrude, DXY, XAGUSD, XAUUSD – Early close at 20:00.
- BrentCrud – Early close at 20:30
Friday, 29th November:
- US30Index, US500Index, USTECHIndex, JAPANIndex, DXY – Early close at 20:00.
- WTICrude, XAGUSD, XAUUSD – Early close at 20:30.
- BrentCrud – Early close at 21:00.
All times are server time (GMT+2).
Normal service will resume on Monday, 2nd December.
We recommend that you carefully study this list and take the necessary precautions to mitigate any potential downsides from reduced liquidity and widening spreads.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.