Monday, 30th May
- 18:00: USD — FOMC Member Waller Speaks
Tuesday, 31st May
- 10:00: CHF — GDP
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 15:30: CAD — GDP
Wednesday, 1st June
- 04:30: AUD — GDP
- 17:00: CAD — Overnight Rate
- 18:30: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
Thursday, 2nd June
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 18:00: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Member Mester Speaks
Friday, 3rd June
- 09:00: EUR — German Trade Balance
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
Monday, 30 May — trading hours will change around Memorial Day in the US. See full schedule.
Also, Thursday-Friday, 2-3 June – a bank holiday in the UK will also affect the schedule. Look out for details in Company news soon.
Monday, 30th May, at market close — .BrentCrud trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.