This week’s significant economic announcements and the currencies affected are listed below. You may want to factor them into your trading decisions this week:
Tuesday, 5th February
- 02:30: AUD — Trade Balance
- 05:30: AUD — RBA Cash Rate
- 15:30: CAD — Trade Balance
Wednesday, 6th February
- 23:45: NZD — HLFS Unemployment Rate
- 23:45: NZD — Labour Cost Index
Thursday, 7th February
- 14:00: GBP — BOE Bank Rate
- 21:00: MXN — Interest Rate
Friday, 8th February
- 08:45: CHF — Unemployment Rate
- 09:00: EUR — German Trade Balance
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
*All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
Clients should understand that we are not suggesting price movements will go in a particular direction, nor do we encourage you to trade the volatility. We are simply giving you an advanced warning of significant price movements so you can adjust your trades to mitigate the volatility.
IMPORTANT! We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner, and spreads tend to widen during economic news. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.