Wednesday, 17th March
- 01:50: JPY — Trade Balance
- 12:00: EUR — CPI
- 14:30: CAD — CPI
- 16:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Economic Projections
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Statement
- 20:00: USD — Federal Funds Rate
- 20:30: USD — FOMC Press Conference
- 23:45: NZD — GDP
Thursday, 18th March
- 02:30: AUD — Employment Change
- 02:30: AUD — Unemployment Rate
- 09:00: CHF — Trade Balance
- 12:00: EUR — Trade Balance
- 14:00: GBP — MPC Official Bank Rate Votes
- 14:00: GBP — Monetary Policy Summary
- 14:00: GBP — Official Bank Rate
Friday, 19th March, at market close — WTICrude trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+2).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.